Nusenda Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Nusenda Credit Union
Nusenda Credit Union is one of the state’s largest credit unions, with assets of over $2 billion and with over 200,000 members for locations statewide. We have been voted one of the Top Workplaces and Healthiest Places to Work for multiple years! Being part of our credit union means being part of our community as The Power of WE. Our mission is to perform well, so we can do good - by putting money into our member-owner’s pockets and making a real impact in the communities we serve in. Nusenda Credit Union also contributes to statewide efforts in financial capability and economic development.
Currently we are searching for a Part-Time Teller to join ourSocorro branch.
Tellers provide exceptional service in assisting our members with their financial needs while supporting the Credit Union’s Seven Cooperative Principles, Vision and Mission.
- Assist members of the Credit Union with their financial needs in a professional, friendly, knowledgeable and timely manner
- Identify and discuss member needs and promote the cross-selling of Credit Union products and services
- Comply with all regulations and security procedures
- Effectively handle all financial instruments including cash, checks etc.
- Work effectively in a team environment, contributing to the success of the branch and organization
The ideal candidate will have six months prior teller experience or very heavy cash volume experience. High school diploma or GED. Demonstrated computer experience, proficient written and verbal communication skills, and superior customer service skills.
We are searching for candidates who can work part-time Monday thru Friday, 20 hours per week.