Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Charge Nurse (RN) (LPN)
Laguna Rainbow Corporation is currently seeking a qualified and capable Charge Nurse to care for our residents and assist with the operation of the nursing department in accordance with state and federal guidelines. Please consider becoming a valued member of our team!
Purpose: The Charge Nurse is responsible for professional nursing services and care provided to assigned residents and provides overall supervision of resident care activities.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Complete all required record keeping forms/charting upon resident’s admission, discharge, transfer
- Receive verbal orders from attending/alternate physician and transcribe
- Initiate Resident Care Plan upon admission
- Follow Interdisciplinary Team Plan of Care for each resident
- Supervise assigned care staff
- Complete documentation on each individual resident as required to reflect the care provided as well as the resident’s response to the care
- Communicate with residents, designated support member and physician on change of condition and medical care
- Administer medications and professional services such as catheterization, tube feeding, suction, applying and changing dressings
- Communicate closely with Interdisciplinary team members
Requirements & Skills:
- Current licensure from the New Mexico Board of Nursing - RN/LPN
- Detail oriented
- Experience in skilled nursing/or sub-acute care setting preferred, but not required
- Excellent customer service skills; dedication and commitment to providing quality healthcare services
- Ability to operate effectively and efficiently in an enthusiastic, resident- focused, work environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Supervisory and leadership skills
- Professional appearance
- Desire to be a part of the new generation of healthcare professional
- Good computer skills
Benefits & Allowances:
- Positive, supportive work environment
- Direct patient care without time restrictions to build patient relationships
- Continuing Education opportunities
- Excellent health benefits
If you are seeking a change to an environment that reflects your skills, professionalism and love for residents, we would like to meet with you in person to discuss this great opportunity. Join a professional team that is redefining the next generation of long term care!