Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
BASIC FUNCTION SUMMARY
• The Quality/ Customer Service Inspector evaluates the quality and customer service of Base Operational Support services accomplished in the PAE organization and performs necessary functions to continually improve the organization's services. The evaluation and analysis of the quality and customer service provided are key functions in identifying underlying causes of nonconformance in services and address areas for improvement.
• The Quality Inspector is responsible to the Quality Control Manager.
• Monitors PAE compliance with the performance objectives (PO) of the contract.
• Must be customer oriented.
• Monitors PAE compliance with quality requirements and maintains quality records.
• Investigates, reports, and suggests corrective action for unsatisfactory customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Makes recommendations to the Quality Control Manager to enhance the quality of services.
• Assists in the development and implementation of world class customer service.
• Assists PAE personnel in the development of the section procedure documents that encompasses PAE corporate policies and customer requirements.
• Performs the activities and inspections IAW the approved schedule.
• Ensures functional checklists are reviewed annually for currency and documents this review.
• Practices and promotes the principles of the PAE ISO program. Works closely with government COR personnel and customers to identify improvement opportunities.
• Monitors all PWS Annexes to ensure performance threshold requirements are met.
• Assists with safety program compliance and the development of safety procedures and programs.
• May be required to perform other duties as needed to meet customer requirements.
• Must have a minimum of Two (2) years of quality control experience in base operations, associate degree or bachelor’s degree desired or equivalent military experience.
• Must have extensive, thorough knowledge of Air Force instructions and procedures. Must possess analytical abilities necessary to handle extremely complex administrative, organizational, and customer service matters.
• Must deal with the customer and company employees in a courteous, professional, and effective manner.
• Must read, write, speak, and understand English.
• Must be able to qualify for a SECRET security clearance.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a flight line driver's license.
• Must have a good working knowledge of computers and standardized computer programs associated with the position.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
This classification's activities range from, an office environment with extensive sitting demands to a field environment with extensive climbing, standing, stooping, bending, pushing, kneeling, stretching, and walking demands. May occasionally be required to lift objects whose weight exceeds 30 pounds. Special vision abilities to perform this job are close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
The diversity of work conditions may range from an office environment where there is little or no physical discomfort to a flight line environment where inclement weather may subject the individual to severe changes in temperature, wind, precipitation, etc. May be required to work in areas where high noise hazards prevail. May be exposed to fumes, airborne particles and electrical shock hazards. May be required to work a flexible work schedule and on alternating work days to meet mission and customer requirements.
LICENSING, CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Valid state driver’s license
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
For more than 60 years, PAE has tackled the world’s toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With more than 20,000 employees on all seven continents and in more than 70 countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support services to meet the critical needs of our clients. Our headquarters is in Falls Church, Virginia. Find us online at pae.com.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.