Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Real Property Clerk
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Real Property Clerk
REAL PROPERTY CLERK
BASIC FUNCTION SUMMARY
* The Real Property function maintains records of all real property, such as construction data, surveys, memorialization, gifts, acquisitions, leases, easements, in-grants, out-grants, land purchases, demolition, etc. for the installation and supported off-base sites.
* The Real Property function also tracks facility condition and utilization. Performs Space Utilization/Management functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Track facility condition by performing facility inventories surveys IAW a five-year schedule.
* Track organizational use of facilities.
* Perform Space Utilization/Management function. Receive requests for space. Validate requirement. Develop plan to accommodate the requirement. Work with Engineering Services to program renovation, addition or replacement facilities. Present recommendations to the Space Utilization Working Group (SUWG).
* Determines unsuitability of facilities. Presents demolition recommendations to Facility Board. Prepares AF Form 300.
* Updates ACES-Real Property records. Maintain government designated software programs.
* Coordinates on work orders involving capital improvement.
* Other assigned duties as needed to support the mission.
* Prepares leases, easements, etc. for signature of the Rea l Property Accountable Officer.
* Reviews Support Agreements. Coordinates with Resources/Utilities on reimbursable customer information.
* Perform data analysis.
* Prepare real property statistical and summary reports as required.
* Work performed on accordance with established AF and local directives.
* Process completed work orders.
* Meet/exceed/track performance objectives stated in PWS.
* Prepare ad hoc reports as requested.
* Three (3) years real property experience and accounting in the Department of Defense (Air Force real property experience is preferred).. Strong working knowledge of real property functions.
* Office-based working environment and occasional business travel required.
* Must possess excellent oral, written and communication skills.
* Must have strong computer skills.
* Have the ability to address a wide variety of audiences.
* Strong attention to detail and ability to execute on multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have the ability to work extended periods of times on a computer. Must read, write, speak and understand English.
* Other assigned duties as needed to support the customer.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
This classification's activities range from an office environment with extensive sitting demands to a field environment with extensive climbing, standing, stooping, bending, pushing, kneeling, stretching and walking demands. May occasionally be required to lift objects whose weight exceeds 30 pounds. Special vision abilities to perform this job are close vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
The diversity of work conditions may range from an office environment where there is little or no physical discomfort to a field environment where inclement weather may subject the individual to severe changes in temperature, wind, rain, etc. May be required to work in areas where high noise hazards prevail. May be exposed
to fumes, airborne particles and electrical shock hazards. May be required to work a flexible work schedule and alternating work days to meet mission and customer requirements.
LICENSING, CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
* State Driver's License
* Real Property Management Course WMGT 424 from AFIT (Preferred) or must attend Real Property Management Course WMGT 424 from AFIT within 12 months of being assigned to the position.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
For more than 60 years, PAE has tackled the world’s toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With more than 20,000 employees on all seven continents and in more than 70 countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support services to meet the critical needs of our clients. Our headquarters is in Falls Church, Virginia. Find us online at pae.com.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.