Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Subcontract Administrator – AFCAP Kirtland Base Management Contract in Albuquerque, NM
PAE has an immediate job opening for a Subcontracts Administrator (SCA) to support the Global Mission Services business area. This position will support subcontracts requirements under the Air Force Contract Augmentation Program, Kirtland Base Maintenance Contract as well as other duties as assigned.
The right candidate must be able to develop, negotiate and administer subcontracts of moderate to high dollar value, risk, and complexity, consistent with PAE procurement policy and customer requirements. The candidate must be able to create solicitations consistent with the complexity of the requirements of the Prime contract. The candidate must possess the ability to analyze supplier proposals with respect to Terms and Conditions, appropriate FAR clause flow-downs, proposed price/cost, schedule, and coordination of the technical review as it relates to the specifications/statement of work. The ability to represent the global supply chain organization as a member of a program management team is essential to the success of this position. Regularly provide education and counsel to Non-Procurement personnel regarding Subcontract and Procurement related issues for a better understanding of risk and requirements.
The successful candidate will possess familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and have the ability to build and maintain a procurement file that demonstrates compliance with corporate requirements. Regularly interacts with suppliers, internal customers, and management regarding complex requirements and issue resolution. The ability to work independently with minimal oversight and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction while managing multiple high-level priorities is essential. Primary responsibilities include cradle to grave administration of subcontract files, administration of construction subcontracts, implementation of blanket service/purchasing agreements, and timely invoice processing.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Leading subcontract negotiation and subcontract administration on new and existing work scope.
- Performing day-to-day subcontract administration functions in support of assigned contracts.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for both internal and external customers on all subcontract matters for the program.
- Negotiating nondisclosure agreements, proprietary information exchange agreements, blanket agreements, and service agreements.
- Ensuring compliance with FAR and Prime Contract provisions, company policies and procedures, and subcontract provisions across the program.
- Maintaining subcontract proposal and contract documents in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Performing other duties and special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution preferably in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or related field and 5+ years’ experience in subcontracts administration.
- FAR/DFAR experience and knowledge of core business principles such as subcontracts, purchasing, logistics management, business and contract law, finance and accounting.
- Experience applying knowledge of core business principles and analysis techniques such as cost and price analysis, spreadsheet analysis, negotiation strategies, etc.
- An appreciation for risk identification and risk mitigation is critical.
- Experience with varying contract types: fixed-price, cost-reimbursable, time and material and incentive type contracts is required
- Deltek Costpoint experience required
- Negotiation skills and experience are important requirements.
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to track/report status to internal stakeholders
- Proficiency in word processing, electronic spreadsheets, data systems, analysis techniques and workstation tools.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
For more than 60 years, PAE has tackled the world’s toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With more than 20,000 employees on all seven continents and in more than 70 countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support services to meet the critical needs of our clients. Our headquarters is in Falls Church, Virginia. Find us online at pae.com.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.