Plains All American Pipeline, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Crude Oil Driver
at Plains All American Pipeline, L.P.
Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. is a publicly traded master limited partnership ("MLP") engaged in interstate and intrastate crude oil transportation and crude oil gathering, marketing, terminals and storage, as well as the marketing and storage of liquefied petroleum gas and other petroleum products (collectively "LPG"). For additional information about Plains All American please access our website at www.plainsallamerican.com.
Plains has an immediate opening for Crude Oil Truck Drivers working out of the Carlsbad, NM location supporting Southwest Trucking Division. Drivers perform basic driving functions in operating a crude oil/product transport truck, including crude oil testing, loading and unloading. We offer:
- Company trucks equipped with eLogs and electronic tickets (reduces paperwork)
- On-board computer system (driver info plus 2-way communication)
- Local routes - drivers home every day
- Out of district hauls available (voluntary basis and pays out of district bonus)
Plains offers competitive pay and benefits!!!
- Commission basis with night drivers earning additional compensation
- Hourly rates earned for non-driving time (i.e. shop time, safety meetings, etc.)
- Quarterly Safety/Performance Bonus
- $4,500 Sign-on Bonus ($2,250 after 3 months/$2,250 after 9 months)
- $1,500 Wage Advance (repaid if you leave company)
Benefits effective first day of employment:
- Medical, Dental, Rx and Vision
- Company Paid Life Insurance = $140,000
- Company Paid AD&D Insurance = $350,000
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match up to 6% - vested immediately
- 100 Hours Annual Paid Vacation Time Off (increases with years of service)
- 100 Hours Annual Paid Sick Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
Drivers carry Crude Oil Products between customer leases, rail cars, barges, tanks, pipelines and more. All drivers will enter a period of training to demonstrate proficiency in driving, crude oil measurement and testing, operation of truck on-board computer system and ticketing process.
- Perform basic driving functions to operate crude oil/product transport trucks, including steering, shifting, using signals, and reading various control devices.
- Connect hoses between trailer and unloading/loading facility and monitor unloading/loading process to avoid spills and ensure that equipment is functioning properly.
- Inspect trucks and trailers per DOT requirements (brakes, engine oil, water levels, lights, loading hoses, etc.).
- Gauge tanks (including lowering/raising a thief, wood back and gauge line into the tank, obtaining various measurements, and transferring samples to sample tubes to complete the gauging process).
- Operate on-board computer equipment to receive dispatch and record ticket data.
- Observe company, federal, state and local policies, regulations and laws, and adhere to company safety policies at all times.
- Must at all times maintain a CDL license, hazmat and tanker endorsements, medical card and TWIC card where applicable.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years tanker transport experience preferred.
- Crude Oil driving experience preferred.
- CDL License with Hazmat and tanker endorsements required.
- Successfully pass criminal, drug, driving record screening, and DOT physical
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruitment agencies, either submitted through this website or directly to Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. employees.