Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Front Desk Associate
at Planet Fitness
- 09-Oct-2019 to 08-Dec-2019 (EST)
- South Coors, NM
- Albuquerque, NM, USA
- Part Time
Front Desk Associate - Albuquerque (South Coors/Las Estancias), NM - Bernalillo County - Part Time - Weekdays Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 2-9pm & Weekends Sunday 6:30am-1pm
Planet Fitness, a private equity backed fitness retailer, is seeking candidates for the role of Front Desk Associates. The Front Desk Associate is a highly friendly and courteous individual who consistently delivers first-rate service and fosters positive customer satisfaction and loyalty while promoting ECP-PF Holdings-Planet Fitness Mission, Vision and Values. The Front Desk Associate must be adept at balancing multiple tasks with a friendly, courteous demeanor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome and exit members in a confident, professional, and friendly manner with hi's and goodbye's.
- Anticipate member's needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all members
- Provide gracious and efficient telephone service. Calls should be answered promptly and knowledgeably, always ensuring complete and accurate information.
- Utilize strong communication and problem-solving skills to effectively resolve customer concerns, ensuring a pleasant experience.
- Ability to maintain the cleanliness of the club for up to 50% of the shift.
- Deliver prompt, efficient customer service while maintaining a high level of accuracy in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Hands-on experience in accepting payments from customers and give change and receipts.
- Drive revenue by communicating and demonstrating benefits of products and special promotions to customers.
- Proven ability to answer customers' questions and give information regarding the business procedures and policies in an exact and customer-friendly way
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Solid work ethic with strong decision-making skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative with minimal direction and supervision
- Comfortable working a flexible rotating schedule
- Superior customer service skills, preferably in the fitness industry.
- Hard working, enthusiastic and energetic!
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- 18 years old or older
- A High School Diploma Or Equivalent required
- Six months face to face customer service experience in a retail environment required or 1-year Fitness experience preferred.
Tuesday: 2:00pm - 9:00pm
Thursday: 2:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday: 2:00pm - 9:00pm
Sunday: 6:30am - 1:00pm
- Competitive Salary
- Company contribution towards health benefits that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD and Critical Illness
- Paid Time Off benefits (if applicable)
Planet Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer