Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Test Management Coordinator (Entry Level)
at QuantiTech, inc.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Posted Date
- 2 months ago(7/2/2019 2:05 PM)
QuantiTech, Inc. is a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) founded in Huntsville, Alabama in 1991 by Sheila Brown. QuantiTech has a twenty-eight year track record of providing superior technical and management support to both Government and Commercial Customers in Systems Engineering and Integration; Program and Project Management; Test and Evaluation; Logistics Engineering; Safety; Business Management; and Information Technology.
QuantiTech is currently seeking a Test Management Coordinator (Entry Level) to support our customer at Holloman AFB in Alamogordo, NM.
The 746 TS uses its GPS jamming systems to produce threat representative open-air navigation warfare environments to enable the evaluation of GPS-based navigation systems in GPS-denied environments, support the development of anti-jam technologies and counter-threat tactics, techniques and procedures. The 746 TS conducts these tests statically in a lab or at the Static Antenna Test Range or dynamically onboard test vehicles or aircraft across the US.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and coordinate the cost, schedule, and performance of Navigation Warfare test programs.
- Serves as the initial contact with customers, capturing customers’ program objectives, capability requirements, schedule requirements, resource and schedule availability, and required deliverables.
- Coordinates with the Squadron’s Test Engineers, Analysts and Instrumentation Engineers to design, develop and execute a successful test program.
- Responsible for the timely development and delivery of test documentation and reports including Initial Contacts Sheets, Statement of Capabilities (SOC), program cost estimates, program schedules, test plans, test memos, test support summaries, test milestone documents and briefings including Test Concept and Design Review, Test Readiness Review and Test Closeout briefings to 746 TS leadership.
- Coordinate frequency clearance documentation with the Joint Navigation Warfare Center, USSTRATCOM, AF Spectrum Management Office, Joint Spectrum Management Office, FAA, Joint Navigation Warfare Center, FAA, Joint Spectrum Management Office, and spectrum managers at various ranges and centers.
- Ensures all test program documentation is organized and filed appropriately per Squadron guidance.
- Must possess an active and transferrable DoD security clearance with current investigation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year of applicable experience
Applicants for positions which require a US government security clearance must meet eligibility requirements to include US citizenship.
QuantiTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer as defined by the EEOC. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or are a disabled veteran, and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our online application as a result of your disability, you have the right to receive assistance by calling us directly at 256-650-6263 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
QuantiTech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship, or any other federal, state, or locally protected class.