Rio Rancho Public Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
19-20 AVID Tutor-Pool
at Rio Rancho Public Schools
This pool is for the 2019-2020 SY
This posting has been created to collect a pool of applicants for the position of Avid Tutor. As funding becomes available to support additional Avid Tutor positions, interview opportunities will be offered.
* Must like working with middle school and high school students
* Knowledge of higher math and science, language arts and history helpful
* Must be willing to learn along with students
* Must be able to work as part of a group
* Degree preferred OR college ongoing
Avid tutors meet with groups of students twice a week to assist them in finding answers to questions the students bring to tutorial sessions. Tutors grade students on tutorial sessions, notebooks and their notes. Tutorials take place during the school day and hours will vary depending on locations and schedules. This is a part-time position. Training will be provided.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Contact Information
|Title||Executive Director of Secondary C and I|
Friday, April 19, 2019 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)