Rio Rancho Public Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
19-20 Occupational Therapist POOL
at Rio Rancho Public Schools
Pool for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy (if degree completed prior to January 2007) or Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy (if degree completed after January 2007) from a regionally accredited college or university accredited in Occupational Therapy through the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Satisfied all requirements as set forth by the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, Inc.
- Licensure with the NM PED and Board of Examiners Licensure in New Mexico.
Essential job responsibilities:
- Evaluates referred students in the areas of neuromuscular, sensory processing, perceptual motor skills, postural reflexes, self-care and needs for adaptive devices and equipment. Works with all exceptionalities identified in accordance with state regulations. Participates in appropriate placement of students; develops and implements individual educational plans geared to the student’s physical and psychosocial needs and facilitate the student’s ability to function and adapt to the educational program.
- Maintains working relationship with classroom teachers and parents to assure follow through of therapy goals in classroom and home;
- Participates in meetings pertinent to the student’s therapy needs
- Provides consultative services to teachers and parents pertaining to occupational therapy maintains documentation of student performance and progress in reaching treatment goals
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Work hours are established in employment contract. Additional work hours may be
required as scheduled by School Principal.
The following documents must be attached to complete this application:
- One (1) transcript from each crediting college or university
- Copy of Professional License
An Equal Opportunity employer
Job Contact Information
|Title||Special Services Director|
Wednesday, April 17, 2019 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)