Rio Rancho Public Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Rio Rancho Public Schools
This job posting for Short Term 19-20SY
250 Day Contract
Job Title: Facilities Intern
Temporary/Part Time position
- One year in higher Education - Architectural, Engineering field or related field
- High level of proficiency with software to include AutoCAD, MS Office suite including Word and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an insurable driving record
- Proven ability to maintain records and prepare reports
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Must be a self-starter
- Proficient in AutoCad Architecture
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail Oriented
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Under the general guidance of the Executive Director of Facilities, organize and scan archived data of all district assets.
- Conduct site evaluations with the intent to record all floor plan changes in AutoCAD
- Performs related duties consistent with job description and assignment as assigned by the Facilities Executive Director.
Hours: Flexible, schedule to be determined by Executive Director of Facilities
1 Transcript from each Credentialing University or, if you have no college credits, a copy of your High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Contact Information
Monday, August 26, 2019 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)