Rio Rancho Public Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resource Specialist
at Rio Rancho Public Schools
Minimum Qualifications Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- 3-5 years related experience;
- Associates degree or two years of college-level classes;
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Flexibility, organization, decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to sustain high work standards and high levels of competency in all related office skills.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Has constant access to confidential information and works with administration on management policies, therefore must respect and safeguard sensitive, confidential or privileged information;
- Utilize knowledge of and experience with office procedures to manage information;
- Work with other Specialists and make recommendations to continuously improve existing processes;
- Perform specific job functions independently and accurately with limited supervision;
- Use decision-making skills to determine specialized outcomes relating to area of responsibility;
- Prepare reports utilizing various software programs for the supervising Director/Executive Director;
- Comply with administrative directives and regulations, school board policies, and local, state, and federal regulations;
- Safeguard confidentiality of privileged information;
- Seek answers to and answer questions that arise within area(s) of assignment;
- Maintain professional relationships and work cooperatively with employees, school and district administrators, the community, and other professionals;
- Maintain professional competence through individual and district training, in-service educational activities, and appropriate professional growth activities;
- Meet deadlines and work on multiple projects;
- Ensure compliance of office activities with financial, legal, and administrative requirements;
- Attend staff meetings and conduct, as may be necessary, training with reference to specific job responsibilities;
- Cross-train to assist and relieve, when needed, other assigned areas of responsibility;
- Take responsibility to oversee, under supervision, all aspects of the specific specialist assignment(s);
- Complies with state-approved New Mexico Administrative Code of Ethical Responsibility of the Education Profession and the RRPS Employee Standards of Conduct and upholds and enforces rules, administrative directives and regulations, school board policies, and local, state and federal regulations;
- Perform other tasks related to area of responsibilities as requested or assigned by the supervisor.
- Develop or assist in developing filing systems & manages, and maintains filing systems;
Work hours will be in accordance with hours determined by the school district and
the individual schools.
The following documents must be attached to complete this application:
1 Transcript from each Credentialing University or, if you have no college credits, a copy of your High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Contact Information
|Title||Director of Human Resources|
Tuesday, October 8, 2019 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)