Rio Rancho Public Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Operations Manager
at Rio Rancho Public Schools
Job Title: Human Resources Operations Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited college or university or 5 to 7 years of supervisory experience in lieu of degree;
- Minimum of three years of experience in Human Resources;
- Working knowledge of applicable computer systems, including word processing and database, and spreadsheet software;
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Flexibility, organization, decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Interpersonal skills, in person and on the telephone, with diverse populations.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Oversight of daily department operations;
- Supervision of department Specialists and hourly employees including scheduling;
- Specialist evaluation;
- Oversight of salary placement; setting of jobs in Alio - oversight and accuracy
- Oversight of stipends;
- Formats and updates annual District CCC List and in Alio;
- Review of processes to ensure department efficiency and accuracy;
- Training of department Specialists and hourly employees;
- Backup of department Specialists;
- Oversight of department deadlines;
- Assists with HR technology processes and updates;
- Safeguard confidentiality of privileged information;
- Maintain professional relationships and work cooperatively with employees, the community, and other professionals;
- Maintain professional competence through individual and district training, in-service educational activities, and appropriate self-selected professional growth activities;
- Meet deadlines and work on multiple projects;
- Attend staff meetings and conduct, as may be necessary, training with reference to purchasing;
- Complies with state-approved New Mexico Administrative Code of Ethical Responsibility of the Education Profession and the RRPS Employee Standards of Conduct and upholds and enforces rules, administrative directives and regulations, school board policies, and local, state and federal regulations;
- Performs related duties consistent with job description and assignment as assigned.
Salary and work year as per adopted Rio Rancho Public Schools Staff Salary Schedule.
The following documents must be attached to complete this application:
- One (1) transcript from each crediting college or university if not current in personnel file or a High School Diploma if appropriate.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Contact Information
|Title||Director of Human Resources|
Wednesday, October 2, 2019 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)