Rio Rancho Public Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead EMDC Assistant
at Rio Rancho Public Schools
Posting is for the 2019/2020 SY
PT Temp Hourly
Enchanted Mesa Daycare
Job Title: Lead Assistant, Enchanted Mesa Daycare Program
Pay Grade: Hourly
- Experience working with infant and/or early childhood groups.
- Ability to communicate and maintain effective working relationships with staff, participants and the general public.
- Ability to organize, control and instruct pre-kindergarten children.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Completion of up-to-date weekly classroom lesson plans
- Completion of developmental assessments of child growth
- Classroom set-up, displays and rotation of materials
- Serve as the point of communication with families
- Updates of brochures, bulletin and written communication with families
- Creates monthly newsletter and updates classroom brochures as needed
- Ensure classroom is following licensing regulations
- Maintain a safe and structured environment during program hours;
- Notify Coordinator of the needs of the children;
- Meet with Coordinator on a daily, consistent basis;
- Be required to attend all applicable meetings;
- Advise the Coordinator regarding regular program functions;
- Provides recommendations to Coordinator for program changes and innovation;
- Responsible for enforcing rules of facility and EMDC program;
- Ensure adherence to good safety procedures;
- Performs clerical duties as required;
- Assists with some maintenance and custodial duties;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the EMDC Coordinator;
- Follow federal and state laws, as well as school board and EMDC policies;
- Ability to pass background check, TB test, CPR, first aid training, and required trainings.
- Complies with state-approved New Mexico Administrative Code of Ethical Responsibility of the Education Profession and the RRPS Employee Standards of Conduct and upholds and enforces rules, administrative directives and regulations, school board policies, and local, state and federal regulations;
- Employee may be assigned other duties based on the needs of the district during the term of employment.
Reports to: Enchanted Mesa Daycare Coordinator / Director of Student Services
Supervised by: Enchanted Mesa Daycare Site Coordinator
Work hours will be in accordance with hours determined by the school district and
the individual schools.
The following documents must be attached to complete this application:
1 Transcript from each Credentialing University or, if you have no college credits, a copy of your High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
For questions regarding this position, please contact: Michelle Havill, Director of Student Services firstname.lastname@example.org
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Contact Information
|Title||DIRECTOR OF STUDENT SERVICES|
Tuesday, July 2, 2019 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)