Roses Southwest Papers, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Roses Southwest Papers, Inc.
This position supports a 24-hour 4-shift operation requiring flexibility and on-call status. Areas of support include oversight of production equipment, electrical operation and process control, systems integration design and implementation, general electrical design and maintenance. Good potential for advancement.
- Experience with PLC/DCS (design, programming, and troubleshooting).
- Able to diagnose and configure VFDs, servo drives and motors.
- Understand field devices such as sensors, solenoid valves, etc. (ability to install, configure and replace, as needed).
- Perform electrical system studies and calculations (load, harmonics, voltage drop, etc.)
- Troubleshoot electrical problems and provide root cause analysis.
- Design and support multiple projects at the same time.
- Qualifications (required):
- BS in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or an Associate's degree in electrical engineering technology from an accredited technical school with 2 years' experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a highly motivated and self-starter.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Ability to work independently with oversight as necessary.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).