Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
Perform a various duties ensuring orderly and timely completion of work orders received from internal guests, Duty Engineer, Assistant Chief Engineer & Director of Engineer. Perform a various work order involved in maintaining preventive maintenance.
· Be responsible for GMK2 master keys when on Duty.
· Use communication device at all time while on duty.
· Ensure Signing in & Sign out in the Engineering Department attendance book.
· Check with duty engineer for the priority job.
· Check the log book for follow up jobs.
· Assign the maintenance request in Communication device.
· If the maintenance will take longer time to complete, immediately communicate with Duty engineer.
· Ensure close the maintenance request in Communication device after completing the job.
· Ensure to carry required tools.
· Ensure you are in possession of all required spare parts and materials.
· Follow all the Departmental procedures and instructions.
· Follow hotel policy and procedure while entering guest rooms for repairing.
· As per duty roster, reading to be taken and properly log down.
· Ensure tag and lockout procedures are followed when working on electrically powered equipment.
· Visual inspection of hotel lighting daily as per Duty Roaster.
· Always maintain safety procedures/conditions in working area and other associated areas.
· Understand and practice hotel emergency fire precaution procedures.
· Ensure all necessary spare parts and materials are in order properly and received properly.
· Always keep premises clean and tidy after completing your job.
· Follow the PPM program assigned area.
· Communicate with duty engineer of daily work progress before ending the shift.
· Ensure log down in to the log book before leaving the hotel.
· Ensure team work to achieve Engineer goal.
· Successfully complete training certification process and review all departmental safety information (JSA and MSDS). Practice emergency procedures in compliance with hotel company standards. Reacts and assist hotel emergency situation as needed.
· Before end of shift, check with co- workers to see if they need additional assistance.
· Ensure domestic pumps and fire pumps are working properly as per Duty Roaster.
· Ensure all the domestic water tank levels are in proper level as per Duty Roaster.
· Ensure proper maintenance of boiler as per trade & Duty Roaster.
· Ensure weekly tests on fire pumps are conducted properly.
· All electrical rooms, workshop area and all equipment’s are clean and in good working condition.
· Check timer’s weekly basis to ensure they are set times meet needs according to seasonal change.
· Offer lateral service to internal and external guest when needed.
· Inform Duty engineer of daily work progress.
· While answering the phone ensure to use Rose wood hotels telephone etiquette.
· Learn, understand, and energize the Rosewood Philosophy and Standards.
· Consistently sets high standards of quality. Team members demonstrate, commitment to provide quality service, establishes and monitors procedures designed to measure quality, and recommends improvements based on experience and feedback obtained.
· Maintain and repair all guestrooms and Public area in accordance with the P-P-M procedures and standards guideline.
· Experience: Minimum One years’ experience as Engineer at a 5 star hotel.
· Education: High school diploma; professional trade certification preferred.
· General Skills: Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest’s service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
· Technical Skills: Proficiency with one specific Trade as per Education qualification.
· Language: Required to speak, read and write English, with fluency.
· Physical Requirements: Must be able to exert physical effort in transporting _____ pounds, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain stationary at times throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding.
Licenses & Certifications: Not required.