Rural Sourcing, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior QA Automation Engineer
at Rural Sourcing, Inc.
# of Openings:
Senior QA Automation Engineer – Rural Sourcing, Inc. (RSI)
Bringing IT jobs back to the United States – that’s what RSI does. Getting the opportunity to work on Fortune 1,000 client projects in a fun, collaborative environment while continuously sharpening your technical skills – that’s what you’ll do when you work here!
So who are we, you ask? We are Rural Sourcing, Inc. (RSI), and we believe there is a simple formula for our success; Colleagues, Clients, and Community. We know that without great Colleagues on our team, we can’t provide the stellar Client services we’re known for in the Communities in which we are located. If you are ready to kick off your loafers and join a company with a refreshing culture and great career opportunities, RSI could be your new home!
A Day in the Life of an RSI Senior QA Automation Engineer:
This role will be responsible for developing tools that validate data, automate testing tasks and monitor web services. The Principal QA Automation Engineer will work with both Development and Quality Assurance teams.
- Provide Automation solutions for large scale projects from and end-to-end perspective including for unit tests, API tests and functional/GUI tests
- Develop frameworks which promote maintainability, flexibility, extensibility and scalability
- Support project teams as in delivering quality software applications by identifying areas where automation can improve test quality and efficiency
- Contribute to CI/CD initiatives by using tools to deploy builds, automate tests and report failures
- Work with QA and development team members to create automation strategy for projects
- Teach and share knowledge with colleagues in your practice and on your projects
- Responsible for leading projects, sales engineering, and advisement
- Tech Tuesday, Bootcamp, Definition of Training Path for Practice, Resource for Managers to define training plans
- Responsible for monthly blog posts, white papers, case studies, or speaking engagements
- Ongoing training and self-improvement, share back latest in Practice Area to promote practice advancement in new areas
Expertise an RSI Colleague will need:
- 5+ years in QA/software development environment
- Experience with web-based automation and test automation tools: Selenium WebDriver, Java, JMeter, Cucumber or other automation tools
- Experience with AWS and other cloud based services to deploy test environments
- Experience with build tools such as Maven, Sonar, Jenkins a plus
- Complete understanding of SDLC management practices and methodologies with emphasis on software defect identification
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong experience with debugging and isolating defects
- Experience in the Agile methodology a plus
Why you will enjoy Mondays again:
- Collaborative, Fun, Creative Culture – because who wants to be bored at work?
- Work from Home Days – sometimes it’s just nice to stay in your PJ’s
- Ongoing Training and Development – learning from others and sharing your two cents!
- Room for Growth and Progressive Career Path
- Casual Dress – jeans welcome!
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Opportunities
- Robust Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance Package – because we all need that peace of mind.
- 401(k) Plan – don’t we all have that retirement dream home?
- Substantial Paid Time Off
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Rural Sourcing, Inc. (RSI) is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.