Safelite Auto Glass
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technician Support Associate - Albuquerque, NM
at Safelite Auto Glass
Job TitleTechnician Support Associate - Albuquerque, NM
Location8300 C Jefferson St Ne, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87113
Full Time/Part TimeFull-time
The Technician Support Associate supports the retail operation by creating a more efficient environment by eliminating Techs from returning to the warehouse to pick up parts ultimately supporting the market's ability to provide Customer Delight.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Provide additional resources to the market without effecting productivity measurements
- Deliver hot shots (glass) and add-ons to Technicians that are at the outer limits of the route area
- Pick up vendor will-calls, along with returns to all Vendors
- Assist with two man sets as needed to install larger windshields
- Support Auction Techs by working at Auction site to gather cars and prepare work orders to expedite process
- Be available to serve as a back up to complete repair work if needed
- Be responsible for general housekeeping and miscellaneous tasks at their store location
- Knowledge of geographical areas and landmarks
- Knowledge of safe driving practices
- Ability to lift and carry large, heavy (up to 75 lbs) objects
- Ability to operate various hand and power tools and equipment; and safely operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to operate a personal computer, job related software at a basic level, and a handheld mobile device
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled in providing World Class service and effective listening
- Skilled in planning and organizing work
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.