Santa Ana Star Casino Hotel
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CASHIER PT - FEAST BUFFET
at Santa Ana Star Casino Hotel
|Employment Status|| |
The Cashier is responsible for greeting the guest and the processing of the transactions involving the cash, charge, and rewards transactions of a fast paced Food and Beverage venue.
- Greets the guest with a positive and professional attitude.
- Operates cash register and properly settles all payment transactions.
- Issues receipts and ensures all paperwork is correctly signed and filed.
- Promotes the culture and values of Santa Ana Star Casino while acting with integrity and honesty.
- Maintains a positive attitude during business regardless of volume and needs to create a great guest experience.
- Anticipates guest needs and offers knowledgeable suggestions about our products and specials to give amazing guest service.
- Follows all SASC operational policies and procedures, including those for safety and sanitation, cash handling, and product specifications.
- Keeps a clean, sanitary, and organized work space throughout each shift.
- Handle multiple responsibilities and priorities on an ongoing basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Preference is given to qualified Santa Ana Tribal members.
- Excellent guest service skills a must.
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Complies with the approved company dress code.
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays.
- Bilingual and multi-cultural experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Pueblo of Santa Ana Gaming and Regulatory Commission non-gaming license.
Essential Mental Functions:
The essential mental functions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Display strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle conflict situations.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
Essential Physical Functions:
The essential physical functions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of the position, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, turn, use hands and fingers to grasp, handle and feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
- Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
- Must be able to work well in fast paced, customer oriented environment.
- Physical ability to safely perform the essential job functions of the position.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Employee will be exposed to a second-hand smoke-filled environment.
Hazards include working around moving equipment/machinery. Equipment and machinery must be properly used or they can be potentially hazardous.