Santa Fe Public Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2019 K5+ Summer Interventionist at Ramirez Thomas Elementary School
at Santa Fe Public Schools
Openings as of 10/18/2019
- 2019 K5+ Summer Interventionist at Ramirez Thomas Elementary School JobID: 3049
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Ramirez Thomas Elementary School General Function:
- Assist the school and teachers in the administration of assessments.
- Review and analyze assessment data.
- Mentor and coach teachers in the interpretation of student data.
- Develop and provide professional development to teachers on a school-wide data monitoring system.
- Support and provide guidance on interpreting data to inform instructional practices and intervention strategies.
- Use data to identify and develop school-based and classroom-based instructional strategies and interventions.
- Use a continuous improvement cycle to work with teachers on using data to inform instruction.
- Use data to guide a reflective conversational process when coaching and mentoring teachers.
- Provide professional development on the data tools, analysis of data, and implications of the data in the classrooms.
- Participate in school leadership team meetings.
- Coordinate the extended learning interventions for math and reading.
- Participate in district data presentations / professional developments in order to align the district and the school initiatives.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates reliability as evidenced by attendance records and punctuality.
- Properly notifies supervisor and/or designee of absences or tardiness.
- Begins and completes work within the allotted time.
- Consistently appears in attire appropriate to the work environment.
- Demonstrates skill in the use of equipment including its capabilities, limitations and appropriate/ special application.
- Protects the District’s resources through appropriate and careful use of supplies and equipment.
- Utilizes appropriate body mechanics to aid in the prevention of muscle strain/injury.
Work closely with district student data department, building administration, and teachers. Assist teachers in interpreting and analyzing data for on-going instruction and interventions. Maintain accurate records and reports on weekly, short-cycle, all progress monitoring and standard-based assessments. Work with teachers through a reflective teaching and learning process to ensure accurate interventions for students by utilizing a researched-based continuous improvement cycle.
Bachelor’s degree in education. Level 2 teaching license. Strong understanding of data and the use of
data for planning and implementation for teaching and learning.
Level 3A teaching license. Previous instructional and/or data coaching experience. Training in data
analysis. Training in a continuous improvement cycle.
Knowledge/Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of data and how data should be used to inform instructional practices and student
interventions. Strong communication skills. Ability to collaborate and lead data-driven conversations
throughout all levels of educational settings (within the district and school). Ability to provide professional
development to building staff. Strong understanding of DIBELS, DEA, STAR and PARCC assessments.
Ability to work with teachers and model and coach best practices and interventions within literacy and
math. Trained in and ability to conduct meetings following a continuous improvement cycle. Strong
understanding and ability to have teachers reflect upon their teaching and their student data.
Essential Job Functions:
All functions are performed in accordance with established policies, procedures, safety and environmental regulations, facility and computer security policies and procedures. Functions are subject to change from time to time to meet the needs of the District. Current essential functions include but are not limited to the following: