Santa Fe Public Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2019 K5+ Summer School Education Paraprofessional at Ramirez Thomas Elementary School
at Santa Fe Public Schools
Job Status: Seasonal
Job Reference #: 3036
Categories: Education - Faculty
Openings as of 10/15/2019
- 2019 K5+ Summer School Education Paraprofessional at Ramirez Thomas Elementary School JobID: 3036
- Position Type:
Summer Programs/Education Paraprofessional
- Date Posted:
Ramirez Thomas Elementary School
- Date Available:
05/24/2019 Title 1 K-5 Summer School
- Anyone hired for the program must commit to the full session.
- Applicants can indicate preferred grade level, and every attempt will be made to honor an applicant’s choice, however, personnel will be assigned as the program requires.
- All paraprofessionals are required to attend all of PD and to assist in classroom setup prior to the program start.
- Greet parents during dismissal for student sign out.
- Work with students in small groups for intensive instruction in reading and math;
- Assist with classroom management during whole group instruction;
- Supervise recess;
- Participates in the walking program by walking with students and all staff 15 minutes daily;
- Participates in planning or assist with materials preparation;
- Other duties as assigned.
School is from June 3 –June 28, 2019. Teacher/paraprofessional hours are 7:30 am -12:30 pm.
Planning/Prep Day is May 31, 2019
The summer program is a Tier 2 Intervention or Extension program.
There are no substitutes available for the program, except for emergencies, so be prepared to work the full session.
Must meet the appropriate NM PED requirements for a Level 3 EA License.
First consideration will be to SFPS employees
Apply online at SFPS.info