Santa Fe Public Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2019-2020 SY: SPED Education Paraprofessional 1.0
at Santa Fe Public Schools
Openings as of 10/19/2019
- 2019-2020 SY: SPED Education Paraprofessional 1.0 JobID: 3273
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Ortiz Middle School
- Works with students individually and in small groups to reinforce material introduced by the teacher.
- Collects, prepares and arranges resource material.
- Maintains classroom records, prepares reports, scores tests, and manages supplies and classroom equipment as needed.
- Serves as a model in developing students' language and behavior.
- Monitors testing or make-up work by students.
- Monitors student activities in classrooms, school grounds, hallways, lunchrooms, field trips, bus loading areas, etc.
- Provides support for non-instructional classroom duties such as monitoring snacks, restrooms, clothing areas, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Works alongside and assists certified school personnel in the performance of their duties. Works with students individually and in small groups to reinforce material introduced by the teacher. Collects, prepares and arranges resource material. Maintains classroom records, prepares reports, scores tests, and manages supplies and classroom equipment as needed.
Must have high school diploma or GED. Must possess or obtain a Level III Educational Assistant Paraprofessional license through the Public Education Department. A license is obtained by either meeting specific college level coursework OR passing the Educational Assistant Paraprofessional exam administered by SFPS. Please contact for more information about obtaining an EA license. Ability to speak Spanish is highly desirable.
Apply online at SFPS.info