Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior Executive Admin Assistant
- 20-Jun-2019 to 20-Oct-2019 (EST)
- 030302 - Sales - Commercial
- SF, CA, USA
- Full Time
With more than USD 1.4 bn in revenue, Satair is a 100% wholly owned subsidiary of Airbus SAS and a world leader in sales and distribution of spare parts for aircraft maintenance. We integrate the entire aerospace value chain connecting both ends of the aerospace aftermarket.
Every day our 1,000 employees at 10 offices and locations around the world work hard to build and sustain supplier relationships and to support airlines and MROs in optimizing their spare parts management, maximizing their distribution networks and realizing their business potential. We are devoted to creating innovative and reliable solutions for our business partners, continuously lifting industry standards. What we do is so much more than distribution, support and service. We deliver excellence. We connect people and business partners all over the world.
You will get a challenging job in an innovative, growing, global company with a world-class service ambition. Our culture is non-bureaucratic, with a hands-on professional approach and always focused on how Satair can help our customers and suppliers become more competitive in the long term.
The executive assistant contributes to the performance of the Commercial team across the world by giving first level assistance and provide business planning to the Chief Commercial Officer and direct staff, delivering on a number of initiatives designed to improve efficiency and quality of the team. This role works one on one with staff and executives on a variety of matters, therefore the candidate must be flexible in working hours and meet the demands of our organization. This position is based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Organize domestic and international travel arrangements for Chief Commercial Officer including booking of all flights, accommodation, visa arrangement, dining as needed, generation of itinerary and general co-ordination of approvals, as well as post travel claims.
- Manage Chief Commercial Officer's diary and ensure preparation / organization of meetings and minutes / letters, memorandums and documents such as contracts, proposal etc.
- Maintain department files and completion of appropriate archiving
- Process all company related forms for both Airbus/Satair
- Prepare and coordinate business impact analysis for Chief Commercial Officer and team
- Build and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with members in various departments and within Airbus and Satair
- Design and compile presentations for senior management
- Tracking meeting actions and follow up under ASC.
- Provide interface between Chief Commercial Officer and senior customer management for escalation and meeting scheduling
- Handle internal and customer confidential communications, projects, activities and events arrangement including logistics.
- Coordinate and prepare reports including planning and monitoring of KPIs.
- Maintain daily electronic journal, arrange meetings and appointments, providing reminders as needed; maintain master corporate colander of all conferences and events.
- Assume role of primary point of contact between the executives and internal and external customers.
- Support transformation plans and projects as well as other confidential issues.
- Lead presentations coordination, minutes/ action items, follow-up.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Experience / Skills / Training:
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years' experience in an administrative supportive role of C level management.
- BA in Business Administration or Marketing with relevant experience required.
- Must be able to multi task and respond to communications in a professional and timely manner.
- Advanced experienced in preparing PowerPoint presentations required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications.
- Working knowledge of SAP and CRM is highly preferred.
- Understanding of travel Industry or airline industry preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally a minimum of 20% per year immediately upon being hired.
SATAIR USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, political affiliation or belief.
As a matter of policy, SATAIR USA, Inc., does not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered.
SATAIR USA, Inc. does not offer tenured or guaranteed employment. Either the company or the employee can terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.