Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
at Security Finance
Supports the branch manager in the daily operation of the branch office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides courteous customer service
- Solicits for new or renewed customer business on every contact
- Receives loan payments and posts to customer accounts
- Maintains cash drawer accuracy and security
- Prepares and handles office deposits and maintains checkbook accuracy
- Prepares and processes loan applications; closes approved loans
- Performs collection activities on delinquent accounts, by both written and verbal communications
- Assists with the development and training of all new personnel
- Maintains compliance with company policies and procedures
- Maintains accurate filing and record-keeping system
- Prepares and assemble reports for remittance, and for branch record-keeping
- Prompt and regular attendance is required
- Bilingual in English/Spanish.
- Prior experience with customer service
- Basic math and money handling skills; able to count cash accurately
- Ability to obtain license, certification, and/or governmental approval to provide ancillary products and services, as applicable
- Valid driver's license and daily access to a reliable automobile for business use
- Computer literate with ability to operate a ten-key calculator
- This is an office position that consistently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. Requires the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- This position frequently operates a standard telephone.
- This position may travel requiring driving, and may require walking on uneven ground, climbing small stairs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Security Finance offers traditional installment loans. The first office opened in Spartanburg, SC in 1955. We now deliver financial services from hundreds of offices employing thousands of high-quality individuals across the country to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our emphasis is on delivering a high quality of professional and personal service, ensuring satisfaction with each and every customer experience.
We continually seek career minded, customer service oriented, positive, and motivated professionals to join our team. We understand that our past accomplishments and future achievements are directly connected to the individual successes of our people. We are proud to offer a competitive compensation and full benefits package, including:
- Company paid Health insurance for employee
- Competitive 401(k) with match
- Life and Dental benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Profit Sharing
- Closed on Sundays
To learn more about a rewarding career as part of tomorrow’s team, join our Talent Network.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.