Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Security Finance
Manages overall operations of branch office including all phases of lending, collecting, and direction of office staff. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, directs, trains, and manages branch personnel with supervisor direction and assistance
- Maintains office cash with accuracy and security
- Achieves account gain through proven loan judgement and effective customer solicitation
- Ensures compliance with state and federal lending regulations and Company policies
- Ensures prompt completion of loan process
- Minimizes delinquent debt through collection activities both by verbal and written communication
- Ensures compliance with company record-keeping procedures
- Ensures reporting of branch figures to corporate office for accounting purposes
- Prompt and regular attendance is required
- Prior experience with customer service
- Knowledge of state and federal lending regulations
- Effective communications skills, verbal and written
- General math and money handling skills; ability to count cash accurately
- Ability to obtain license, certification, and/or governmental approval to provide ancillary products and services, as applicable
- Valid driver's license and daily access to a reliable automobile for business use
- Computer literate with ability to operate a ten-key calculator
- This position works in an office and consistently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- This position frequently operates a standard telephone.
- This position may travel requiring driving, and may require walking on uneven ground, climbing small stairs.
- Requires the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Completion of training period as Assistant Manager with demonstrated managerial ability or previous finance experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Security Finance offers traditional installment loans. The first office opened in Spartanburg, SC in 1955. We now deliver financial services from hundreds of offices employing thousands of high-quality individuals across the country to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our emphasis is on delivering a high quality of professional and personal service, ensuring satisfaction with each and every customer experience.
We continually seek career minded, customer service oriented, positive, and motivated professionals to join our team. We understand that our past accomplishments and future achievements are directly connected to the individual successes of our people. We are proud to offer a competitive compensation and full benefits package, including:
- Company paid Health insurance for employee
- Competitive 401(k) with match
- Life and Dental benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Profit Sharing
- Closed on Sundays
To learn more about a rewarding career as part of tomorrow’s team, join our Talent Network.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.