Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
State Vice President in Training
at Security Finance
Training program to learn the company way to operate a state or territory of 40 to 60 branch offices to ensure compliance with state laws, Company policy and operational efficiency in order to maintain control of delinquency, minimize bad debt, and provides a reasonable return to shareholders through profitable operations.
Duties and Responsbilities
- Responsible for learning the operational performance of 40 to 60 branch offices accomplished through supervision of 5 to 8 Supervisors and Regional Supervisors
- Assists in evaluating and selecting supervisory personnel
- Develops and trains new and existing supervisory personnel
- Visits and evaluates branch performance on a timely basis in order to advise supervisory personnel; Provides feedback on performance observed and advises any corrective action needed
- Establishes objectives for account gain, loan volume, and profitability for the state
- Evaluates markets for new office openings
- Minimizes delinquent debt by ensuring compliance with appropriate lending and collection procedures
- Ensures compliance with Company policies, procedures, and standards
- Ensures compliance with state and federal lending regulations
- Ensures state compliance with Company reporting and record-keeping procedures
- Assists in resolution of customer and employee grievances
- Exercises sound judgment in decision making
- Prompt and regular attendance is required
- 7-10 years of experience in the small loan business or similar multi-location business
- Excellent communication and team-building skills
- Knowledge of Company operations, policies, and standards as well as state and federal lending regulations
- General knowledge of employment laws
- Ability to maintain license, certification, and/or governmental approval to provide ancillary products and services, such as insurance or tax preparation, as applicable
- Valid driver's license and daily access to a reliable automobile for business use
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Computer literate with strong Excel skills
This is an office position that consistently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. Requires the ability to communicate verbally and in writing. Requires the ability to travel frequently.
High school diploma or equivalent
Security Finance offers traditional installment loans. The first office opened in Spartanburg, SC in 1955. We now deliver financial services from hundreds of offices employing thousands of high-quality individuals across the country to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our emphasis is on delivering a high quality of professional and personal service, ensuring satisfaction with each and every customer experience.
We continually seek career minded, customer service oriented, positive, and motivated professionals to join our team. We understand that our past accomplishments and future achievements are directly connected to the individual successes of our people. We are proud to offer a competitive compensation and full benefits package, including:
- Company paid Health insurance for employee
- Competitive 401(k) with match
- Life and Dental benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Profit Sharing
- Closed on Sundays
To learn more about a rewarding career as part of tomorrow’s team, join our Talent Network.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.