Superior Energy Services, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Sales Representative
at Superior Energy Services, inc.
- Company Name
- Stabil Drill Specialties, LLC
Stabil Drill, A Superior Energy Services Company, since 1986, not only has provided tough, durable tools delivered where and when you need them, but also the wellsite experience and downhole knowledge for today's demanding drilling applications. Stabil Drill can easily fit any assembly with an inventory of more than 50,000 rental tools, including stabilizers, non-magnetic drill collars, hole openers, shock tools, torque subs, reamers, mills, subs and the SMFI Hydroclean™.
Stabil Drill is currently seeking a Full-Time Field Sales Representative to join our team. Sales territory will be New Mexico, preferable candidate resides within the state.
The Field Sales Representative sells equipment and/or services to new or existing customers. Responsible for determining, generating and capturing the sales outside the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Makes sales calls to client field locations and wellsite operations.
- Responsible for meeting with potential customers for the purpose of acquiring new jobs.
- Establishes relationships with customers, visits field sites to follow up on jobs that were sold and consults with customers.
- Working knowledge of all Company products/services.
- Complete and maintain sales reports.
- Understand and report on customers activities and plans
- Work with administrative personnel in processing sales tickets and paperwork
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times including personal appearance and interaction with the customer.
- Ensure full awareness of, and compliance with, the requirements of all relevant company/customer QHSE handbooks, QHSE procedures and emergency procedures.
- Perform any other delegated duties considered appropriate in order to maintain the efficient running of the department.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Downhole, BHA, or related field required.
- High school diploma or equivalent general education degree (GED) required.
- Equivalent combination of experience and/or training.
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers for Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.