The Salvation Army - Southwest Division
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Salvation Army - Southwest Division
- Be familiar with all aspects of Commodity Supplemental Food Program and procedures.
- Assist with mobile site scheduling, inventory control and month end close procedures as required
- Assist with pre-boxing for mobile site distributions as needed
- Assists in unloading of all incoming trucks and verifies inventory count of all product received
- Maintain an orderly and clean warehouse and maintain regular servicing of all equipment
- Responsible to report all accidents involving equipment, personal injury or property damage to immediate supervisor
- Acts as personal representative of The Salvation Army and treats all customers/donors courteously
Skill / Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be licensed according to state requirements
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds on a regular basis
- Must be able to travel or drive out of town (day trips)
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have good people skills
- Employment contingent upon successful completion of background check
Qualified individuals must be able to perform the essential duties of the position with or without accommodation. A qualified person with a disability may request a modification or adjustment to the job or work environment in order to meet the physical requirements of the position. The Salvation Army will attempt to satisfy requests as long as the accommodation needed is reasonable and no undue hardship would result.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and reach with hands and arms on a continuous basis. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Must have the ability to operate telephone, a desktop or laptop computer, as well as the ability to access and produce information from a computer, and to understand written information.
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.