Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CNA - Heritage House, Troy, Full-Time Positions Available. All Shifts!
at Trinity Healthcare
Department:3234_1000 Nurse Administration
Expected Weekly Hours:37.5
Job Description Details:
CNA FULL-TIME SHIFTS AVAILABLE: Days, Evenings & Nights, Great Shift Differential (Grade 19)
As a member of our of caring, compassionate health care professionals you'll enjoy outstanding benefits such as; pay rates based upon experience, great shift differentials, top notch medical plans, tuition assistance, great co-workers, and a warm, welcoming work environment.
CNA's perform direct and indirect patient care tasks and assists with clerical and other support tasks to ensure quality patient care as well as efficient, effective operation of patient care units.
With over 12,500 employees and more than 170 locations across 7 counties in New York State, St. Peter's Health Partners is the capital region's largest and most comprehensive not-for-profit healthcare network, providing high quality, compassionate, and sophisticated care to thousands of people every day. We are a member of Trinity health, the second-largest not-for-profit health system in the United States, serving people and communities in 22 states from coast to coast.
What we are looking for:
- Individuals who have a positive attitude with experience in customer service, or those with direct experience working with / helping senior citizens (Our Elders)
- Candidates who can provide care and compassion to our residents and help provide a better them with a better quality of life
- Engaging, friendly people who are thinking about a career in healthcare: perhaps as a nurse, doctor or social worker?
- A High School Diploma, GED or 4+ Years Work Experience
- If not currently certified, successful completion of a 100 Hour Training CNA course is required
- Smile and greet residents when entering rooms or whenever in contact with our Elders and residents.
- Let residents know what care or service is to be provided.
- Let residents know if a request cannot be met, what resident can expect in terms of follow-up, and what resident should do if follow-up does not occur in given timeframe.
- Respond with H.E.A.R.T : Kindly and Sensitively!
- Operate in a professional manner at all times.
In addition to launching a rewarding career, our CNA's enjoy:
- Great Benefits Including: Competitive Pay, Paid Leave, Shift and Location Differentials and Tuition Assistance
- Outstanding Health Care and 403.b Retirement Match for Full Time Colleagues!
- Family Oriented Communities at Nationally Recognized Facilities!
- Fun, Engaging Leaders Who Truly Care About YOU!
- Opportunities to Grow including Tuition Assistance
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. It serves people and communities in 22 states from coast to coast with 93 hospitals, and 120 continuing care locations — including home care, hospice, PACE and senior living facilities - that provide nearly 2.5 million visits annually.
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues, including 5,300 employed physicians. Committed to those who are poor and underserved in its communities, we are known for our focus on the country's aging population. As a single, unified ministry, Trinity Health is the innovator of Senior Emergency Departments, the largest not-for-profit provider of home health care services — ranked by number of visits — in the nation, as well as the nation’s leading provider of PACE (Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly) based on the number of available programs.