T.Y. Lin International Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Project Manager (Transportation)
at T.Y. Lin International Group
- Req No.
- Transportation Engineering
T.Y. Lin International’s Albuquerque office is seeking a Senior Project Manager/seller-doer with expertise in transportation and infrastructure project development and delivery. The duties include planning and directing the execution of projects, mentoring assistant project managers and project engineers, performing business development activities, serving as pursuit manager and client manager, and preparing marketing proposals and presentations. This position will be based in our Albuquerque, NM office, but requires the ability to travel within the Southwest Region.
- Project Management and client management on transportation-related projects.
- Develop production work plans, schedules and budgets.
- Single point of contact for all client communications
- Work with other project managers and unit manager to establish contract budgets and scopes of work.
- Lead roadway project team in analysis and design. Oversee performance of complex design.
- Ensure proper codes and standards are being used on projects.
- Work with project teams in supervising/mentoring technical staff and assistant project managers
- Supervise, coordinate and review the work of other engineers and designers.
- Provide the design staff with guidance and assistance on projects.
- Responsible for the successful completion of projects under his/her direction.
- Perform business development, identify leads, attend client marketing meetings and industry events
- Serve as pursuit manager and lead author for marketing proposals and presentations
- Lead or assist with contract negotiations
- Mentor young engineers and PM’s
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering. Master’s Degree preferred. Must have a New Mexico P.E. license or the ability to obtain one within 6 months of hire. A minimum of 18 years of relevant engineering and management experience in transportation related design projects. Candidate must demonstrate effective team leadership and project management experience, as well as the ability to prepare comprehensive engineering reports. Existing relationships in the New Mexico area transportation clients preferred, as well as knowledge of their policies and procedures. Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.