U.S. Cotton, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at U.S. Cotton, LLC
Job TitleMachine Operator
To run machines, inspect, and pack the final product so it can be stored in the warehouse for shipment.
Examples of key duties are interpreted as being descriptive and not restrictive in nature.
- Follow all of the machine standard operator procedures.
- Follow all quality procedures and perform all required quality checks.
- Follow all department and machine safety rules and procedures.
- Keep work area clean by assisting with sweeping of the cell.
- Keep scrap and recycle down to a minimum.
- Complete all rework.
- Complete all necessary paperwork including, but not limited to, runtime and production output.
- Make minor mechanical adjustments to machines.
- Follow all procedures for machine cleaning to maintain machine cleanliness.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
- High school graduate or GED equivalency required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail.
- Adequate English skills as well as basic math skills are required.
- This position requires constant standing, walking, and carrying product.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- See Job Analysis document
POSITION IN ORGANIZATION
- Reports to: Production Supervisor
- Directly Supervises: None
- Indirectly Supervises: None
- Internal: Supervisor, Lead, Operator, Utility, QA Personnel, Maintenance personnel, Human Resources, and Plant Management
- External: None