U.S. Cotton, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at U.S. Cotton, LLC
Job Reference #: 5000463865706
Job TitleMaterial Handler
To ensure that all Machine Operators are continuously supplied with raw materials needed to continue run production.
Examples of key duties are interpreted as being descriptive and not restrictive in nature.
- Maintain required levels of raw materials at all times for up to eight machines.
- Set up all the supplies required for production.
- Assist in hand-packing and hand-stacking product/cases onto pallets.
- Wrap all completed skids.
- Remove all trash, corrugated, and recycle from the designated section.
- Assist machine operators in gathering production supplies, packaging materials, and loading equipment, including dumping boxes and lifting stacks of cardboard.
- Weigh and document all scrap, recycle, and bulk materials.
- Keep coil bins neat and rotated.
- Return empty coil barrels to the Card Room.
- Keep area safe and clean by assisting with sweeping of the designated section.
- Fill water tank when needed and record information on water tank sheet.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and all required documentation.
- Assist other positions within the department as needed.
- Follow all safety rules and procedures.
- Complete all special projects and/or assignments as directed by the Production Lead or Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
- One-year previous manufacturing/industrial experience.
- High School Graduate or GED equivalency
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Adequate English skills and basic math skills are required.
- Ability to operate powered industrial equipment i.e. baler, hand jack, or floor sweeping equipment.
- This position requires constant standing, as well as walking, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 30 pounds.
- See Job Analysis document
POSITION IN ORGANIZATION
- Reports to: Production Supervisor
- Directly Supervises: None
- Indirectly Supervises: None
- Internal: Production Leads, Cell Leads, Machine Operators, Packers, QA Personnel, Warehouse Personnel, Human Resources, Supervisor, and other Managers
- External: None
Shift12-hour days, rotating weekends
Location(s)510 Laser Rd Ne, Rio Rancho, New Mexico 87124-4517
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!