Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mobile Mechanic - Electric Forklifts
at Wiese, Inc.
Wiese USA is currently seeking a Mobile Equipment Mechanic for material handling equipment. Our company provides service work for customers throughout the country on their fleet of forklifts, sweeper/scrubbers, pallet jacks and more.
In this role, you will have a specific list of customers assigned to you. You will work out of your company-provided service vehicle using our laptop and parts (your hand tools) to do all necessary preventative maintenance and diagnostic/repairs. To your customer, you are the face of the company including answering all questions about the repairs needed. As such, this person must be customer service oriented and have a positive and friendly attitude.
This is a full-time position, with some overtime required. We have a full benefits package offered to all full time Team Members at Wiese. You will have overnight travel for training purposes. Upon hire, you will be required to travel 2-3 weeks for out-of-state training. After trained, minimal overnight travel is required.
- Only candidates with direct experience will be considered for this role. This is not a role for trainees.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean history
- Must be computer literate with good data entry skills.
- Must be able to meet quality and productivity standards and be able to effectively plan and organize workload. We give our technicians a good deal of autonomy… which comes with a certain level of accountability/responsibility.
Wiese has been around for over 75 years. To learn more about what makes us tick and why we do what we do:
- Our Website: https://wieseusa.com/