Wilson & Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wilson & Company
Wilson & Company, Inc., Engineers & Architects is currently seeking a full-time Accountant to support our Company in Albuquerque, NM.
The primary function of this role is to assist with running the organization's Joint Ventures as well as providing financial reporting support for Wilson & Company, Inc., Engineers & Architects and other duties as assigned by the Controller. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company and accelerate your career growth! The ideal candidate will be a go-getter with the experience necessary to hit the ground running. The role will report to the Controller.
- Invoicing for the Joint Venture
- Record and analyze monthly transactions with Joint Venture partners
- Prepare and distribute monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages
- Record and remit management fees to Joint Venture Partners
- Track ownership of Joint Ventures and record related monthly accounting entries
- Technical accounting research and analysis related to Joint Venture agreements and activities
Wilson & Company, Inc., Engineers & Architects Responsibilities:
- Financial reporting support.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- Corporate authority support.
- Other duties as assigned by the Controller.
Wilson & Company has a rich history in planning and design, and the right candidate will become part of our bright future. We provide multidisciplinary engineering, architecture, surveying, mapping, environmental, and planning services, and employ staff throughout 13 offices in 9 states. The firm was founded in 1932 and provides services to a diverse client base including railroads; municipal, state, and federal agencies; energy, industrial, and commercial companies; and private developers.
The cornerstone of our success is Higher Relationships, standards in Discipline, Intensity, Collaboration, Shared Ownership, and Solutions. Discipline is doing it right, with attention to details without exception. Intensity is doing what it takes to meet and exceed expectations. Collaboration is working together and bringing out the best in each other. Shared Ownership means we adopt the goals of others as our own. Finally, Solutions are achieved in a win-win environment. We value this commitment to Higher Relationships with our employees, clients, and the communities where we live and work. And for you, our culture intends to help you achieve personal and professional success. Come grow with us!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.