Wilson & Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wilson & Company
Wilson & Company, Inc., Engineers & Architects is currently seeking a Civil Engineer to join our Site Civil team in our Albuquerque, NM office.
Essential Job Functions:
- Although expected to work independently, this individual must be able to interact well with other team members within the Wilson & Company team.
- Advance knowledge of site drainage – including in-depth understanding of hydraulics and hydrology
- Must have obtained a minimum of a Bachelors of Science degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent discipline
- High degree of interpersonal and communication skills is necessary.
- Proven teamwork and problem solving skills
- Excellent work ethic and a comprehensive understanding of engineering principles.
- Champion the company’s values: Shared Ownership, Collaboration, Intensity, Discipline
- Exhibit positive energy in the day-to-day operations to create a professional and productive workplace.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-Starter with strong problem solving skills
- BS in Engineering
- Professional License in NM, or the ability to obtain within 6 months.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in the preparation of construction documents for site/civil land development projects.
- AutoCAD land desk experience with Civil 3D
Please note that Wilson & Company is not currently sponsoring applicants for work visas.
Wilson & Company has a rich history in planning and design, and the right candidate will become part of our bright future. We provide multidisciplinary engineering, architecture, surveying, mapping, environmental, and planning services, and employ staff throughout 13 offices in 9 states. The firm was founded in 1932 and provides services to a diverse client base including railroads; municipal, state, and federal agencies; energy, industrial, and commercial companies; and private developers.
The cornerstone of our success is Higher Relationships, standards in Discipline, Intensity, Collaboration, Shared Ownership, and Solutions. Discipline is doing it right, with attention to details without exception. Intensity is doing what it takes to meet and exceed expectations. Collaboration is working together and bringing out the best in each other. Shared Ownership means we adopt the goals of others as our own. Finally, Solutions are achieved in a win-win environment. We value this commitment to Higher Relationships with our employees, clients, and the communities where we live and work. And for you, our culture intends to help you achieve personal and professional success. Come grow with us!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.