Wilson & Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wilson & Company
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? If so, Wilson & Company, Inc., Engineers & Architects, is currently seeking a qualified Construction Manager for our Albuquerque, NM office.
- Performing construction inspection on railroad and industrial facilities
- Ability to handle large projects and work independently on job site
- Ability to monitor several types of work activity and record daily contractor work activities
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and orally and coordinate with the owner and contractor
- Disciplined individual who maintains accurate, timely and descriptive records of daily, weekly and monthly construction progress.
- BS or MS Degree in Civil Engineering
- Must be certified as a Professional Engineer – P.E.
- 10+ years of construction experience
Wilson & Company has a rich history in planning and design, and the right candidate will become part of our bright future. We provide multidisciplinary engineering, architecture, surveying, mapping, environmental, and planning services, and employ staff throughout 13 offices in 9 states. The firm was founded in 1932 and provides services to a diverse client base including railroads; municipal, state, and federal agencies; energy, industrial, and commercial companies; and private developers.
The cornerstone of our success is Higher Relationships, standards in Discipline, Intensity, Collaboration, Shared Ownership, and Solutions. Discipline is doing it right, with attention to details without exception. Intensity is doing what it takes to meet and exceed expectations. Collaboration is working together and bringing out the best in each other. Shared Ownership means we adopt the goals of others as our own. Finally, Solutions are achieved in a win-win environment. We value this commitment to Higher Relationships with our employees, clients, and the communities where we live and work. And for you, our culture intends to help you achieve personal and professional success. Come grow with us!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.