Wilson & Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wilson & Company
Wilson & Company, Inc., Engineers & Architects is currently seeking a Mechanical Designer to support our MEP / Facilities Engineering division in our Albuquerque, NM office. This position will work in conjunction with the project managers, peer designers, CADD support staff, and other disciplines on a variety of new projects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide preliminary design documents for a variety of Federal, Educational, Commercial and Industrial projects.
- Prepare mechanical construction drawings.
- Communicate and coordinate mechanical design functions with other disciplines.
- Utilize CADD and other engineering software to develop mechanical designs.
- Required to have a minimum 2 years of experience in building mechanical design or related field. A 2-year associate degree is a plus.
- Microstation, AutoCADD or Revit experience required. Proficiency in Excel is a plus.
- Drug and Background check will be administered.
Please note that Wilson & Company is not currently sponsoring applicants for work visas.
Wilson & Company has a rich history in planning and design, and the right candidate will become part of our bright future. We provide multidisciplinary engineering, architecture, surveying, mapping, environmental, and planning services, and employ staff throughout 13 offices in 9 states. The firm was founded in 1932 and provides services to a diverse client base including railroads; municipal, state, and federal agencies; energy, industrial, and commercial companies; and private developers.
The cornerstone of our success is Higher Relationships, standards in Discipline, Intensity, Collaboration, Shared Ownership, and Solutions. Discipline is doing it right, with attention to details without exception. Intensity is doing what it takes to meet and exceed expectations. Collaboration is working together and bringing out the best in each other. Shared Ownership means we adopt the goals of others as our own. Finally, Solutions are achieved in a win-win environment. We value this commitment to Higher Relationships with our employees, clients, and the communities where we live and work. And for you, our culture intends to help you achieve personal and professional success. Come grow with us!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.